Problem Solved: university research answering today’s challenges
Around the world, policy-makers agree on the big issues that need tackling by our finest minds. Universities, through their world-leading research, advance our knowledge and understanding of these issues and solve many of the problems that drive them. Businesses big and small, charities and governments also have their own sets of challenges that universities are uniquely able to answer. Alliance universities work with partners from across this continuum around the world on research and innovation that is making a difference today.
Problem Solved looks at how university research is answering today’s challenges in these areas:
- The cutting edge of cleaner energy
- Dealing with environmental change today
- Making a valuable cultural impact
- Driving policy to create real and lasting change
- Researching across boundaries to ensure our health and wellbeing
- Innovating through design, laying the foundations of our digital future
Use the left-hand menu to navigate through the articles, or download the booklet here – Problem Solved.