|C. Designing programmes that stand out
This session combines (a) and (b) and is an excellent way to kick-start the process of designing or re-designing a programme.
Drawing on the essence of the TEA Sandpit, the session is designed to
· Concentrate thinking and activity, achieving success through intensity (and the need to meet short deadlines);
· Support team productivity;
· Stimulate ideas through working across disciplines and institutions;
· Help you to think differently about the challenges you face in your programme and professional practice.
Session suitable for:
· Programme teams entering a design / re-design process
· Multi-disciplinary groups or single discipline teams
Length: a full day
Provided by: a team of two or more PRC Members, including at least one TEA Sandpit graduate.