|B. Programme Design: Looking at the bigger picture
Based on the successful TEA Sandpit this session is designed to:
· Enable you to step back from the detail of programme delivery and consider the bigger picture;
· Support your thinking about the overall shape of a programme and the key features which would be distinctive highlights in the students’ experience;
· Enable free thinking, explicitly allowing ideas which would normally be excluded;
· Enable your team to build in innovative and radical approaches from the start.
Session suitable for
· Teaching and Learning conference session
· Departmental / subject away day
· Programme teams entering a design / re-design process*
· Multi-disciplinary groups or single discipline teams*
Length: a long half-day
Provided by: a team of two or more PRC Members, including at least one TEA Sandpit graduate.