|Articulating the distinctive characteristics of your student experience
This session is designed to:
· Facilitate your exploration of what characterises the student learning experience in your institution;
· Scaffold discussion about the values which are shared within your group or team;
· Identify the qualities you are already proud of in your courses and the features to be included and enhanced in the future.
Session suitable for:
· Teaching and Learning conference session
· Departmental / Subject Away Days
· Programme teams starting a design / re-design process*
· Multi-disciplinary groups or single discipline teams*
Length: approx. 1½ hours
Provided by: a team of two or more PRC Members, including at least one TEA Sandpit graduate.