- Kingston University, Penrhyn Road, Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 2EE
- 020 8417 9000
- Vice Chancellor
- Professor Julius Weinberg
The mission of Kingston University is to:
– promote participation in higher education, which it regards as a democratic entitlement;
– strive for excellence in learning, teaching and research;
– realise the creative potential and fire the imagination of all its members; and
– equip its students to make effective contributions to society and the economy.
Although this statement was first made about 10 years ago, it continues to sum up the University’s key aspirations – widening participation, excellence in teaching and research, and enabling graduates to pursue successful careers as well as being active citizens.
Recent news from Kingston University
23 July: Sportsman makes jump from basketball to bio-medics after scoring a place through Clearing
Clearing has helped Shadi Ambrosini to achieve a slam-dunk for a new career after his sporting activity was curtailed following a shoulder injury.
22 July: Join fellow Kingston University alumni as they run to support care leavers
Kingston University alumni are raising money to support care leavers studying at Kingston by taking part in the Royal Borough of Kingston 10-mile run.
20 July: Kingston University graduates share their stories of summer 2015 graduation ceremonies
More than 3,000 graduates are receiving their degree in front of friends, family and staff members at the Rose Theatre, Kingston over the next week, from Monday 20 July to Tuesday 28 July. The …
10 July: Kingston gets silver as Business School secures prestigious Small Business Charter Award
Kingston Business School secures silver Small Business Charter Award.
9 July: The Kingston Academy's first crop of students meet up at Kingston University event
The 'History Makers' who will be starting at Kingston's new secondary school in September have met their teachers and future classmates at an induction held at the University's Penrhyn Road campus.