- Kingston University, Penrhyn Road, Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 2EE
- 020 8417 9000
- Vice Chancellor
- Professor Julius Weinberg
The mission of Kingston University is to:
– promote participation in higher education, which it regards as a democratic entitlement;
– strive for excellence in learning, teaching and research;
– realise the creative potential and fire the imagination of all its members; and
– equip its students to make effective contributions to society and the economy.
Although this statement was first made about 10 years ago, it continues to sum up the University’s key aspirations – widening participation, excellence in teaching and research, and enabling graduates to pursue successful careers as well as being active citizens.
Recent news from Kingston University
25 September: Kingston University MA Fashion students showcase fresh design talent on eve of London Fashion Week
The class of 2015 unveiled their latest collections at a market-style event in central London.
24 September: Kingston University rated among top 15 per cent in globe in latest QS World University Rankings
Kingston University has been named one of the world's top 500 institutions in the prestigious QS World University Rankings.
28 August: Black History Month workshop inspires Kingston students to share their creative writing talent in new poetry book Kindred Spirits
Streams of consciousness poetry collection features creative writing from students representing a range of subjects and came together with help from Kingston University's Widening Participation team …
20 August: Graduation film welcomes the class of 2015 into the Kingston University Alumni Association
The Kingston University Alumni Association has welcomed this year's graduates into the family with a brand-new video.
19 August: Kingston alumni and their businesses benefit from funding and new ideas by employing graduate interns
Kingston alumnus and entrepreneur Anand Ramdeo is milking the benefits of great ideas provided by Kingston graduates, and receiving funding to employ them through the Santander Universities …