The Higher Education show is the largest free-to-attend conference and exhibition for higher education professionals. Only for one day 1000 key decisions makers from HE institutions join 30+ senior speakers and 70+ suppliers to examine strategies to ensure the UK Higher Education remains competitive and appealing at a national and internal level. Key agenda themes include: Marketing & Recruitment, Student Experience, Facilities & Technology and Research & Collaboration
- Maddalaine Ansell, Chief Executive, University Alliance
- Dr Faye Taylor, Policy & projects manager (research, business & innovation), University Alliance
- Phil Richards, Chief Innovation Officer, JISC
- Conrad Bird, Director of the GREAT Britain campaign, Prime Minister’s Office & Cabinet Office Communications
- Sarah Howls, Head of Student Opportunity, HEFCE
- Prof Koen Lamberts, Chair, N8 Research Partnership and Vice-Chancellor, University of York
You can find the latest agenda here.