The case studies below seek to highlight the many different ways to bridge the gap between research and teaching and to provoke discussion on how RIT can be used to support teaching excellence.
- Learning as a researcher: University of Portsmouth
- Promoting staff-student collaboration: Nottingham Trent University
- RIT and employability: Kingston University
- Integrating research-based learning across the university: University of Lincoln
- Utilising self-reflective learning to promote excellent teaching – Scholarships of teaching and learning (SoTL): University of Salford