The Westminster Higher Education Forum are running a senior level seminar on the future for undergraduate and postgraduate tuition fees. A senior representative (name TBC) from University Alliance will be speaking at the event about our proposals to put higher education on a sustainable footing for the future.
When: Tuesday, 24th February 2015, 8.30am – 1pm
Where: Central London (TBC)
With Higher Education funding expected to be a major point of debate at the coming General Election, this seminar will be a timely opportunity to bring together key policymakers and stakeholders to discuss the future of arrangements for tuition fees for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses in England. It will be informed by the recent outcomes of the House of Commons BIS Select Committee Report into student loans which called for Government to urgently review the student loans system.
Other speakers include:
- Professor David Maguire, Vice‐Chancellor, University of Greenwich
- Michelle Morgan, Learning and Teaching Coordinator, Kingston University
- Professor Nicholas Barr, Professor of Public Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Claire Crawford, Research Fellow, Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Andy Westwood, Chief Executive, GuildHE
- Pam Tatlow, Chief Executive, million+
This event is CPD certified.
Book your place and read the latest agenda here