The Alliance Awards are back for their fourth year!
Alliance Awards 2023 are being delivered in partnership with TechnologyOne, and our generous hosts the University of South Wales.
The awards are our chance to celebrate the amazing work of colleagues, students and teams across the alliance. Each award recognises a person or team who have made an outstanding contribution to professional and technical higher education, in line with the University Alliance core values: integrity, professionalism, innovation, collaboration and fun.
Nominations open: 00:01, 2 May 2023
Nominations close: 00:01, 9 June 2023
Awards ceremony: 12 September 2023
The winners will be announced at the Alliance Awards evening on 12 September. Hosted by the University of South Wales, the evening of celebration will include guest speakers, entertainment and dinner.
- The Alliance Award celebrates collaboration, and is for individuals or teams who have delivered exceptional impact through smart and collegiate collaboration.
- The Innovation Award, supported by Duolingo English Test celebrates innovation, and is for individuals or teams who have delivered impact through an exceptionally innovative idea or initiative.
- The Braveheart Award, supported by UCAS celebrates integrity, and is for individuals or teams who have shown exceptional levels of integrity in their work.
- The Professionals Award celebrates professionalism, and is for individuals or teams who have shown exceptional levels of professionalism in their work.
- The Star Award celebrates fun, and is for individuals or teams who have made their university a brighter place by bringing a sense of fun and positive attitude to their work and projects.
- The DTA Alumni Award is for alumni of the Doctoral Training Alliance only and celebrates DTA researchers who have gone above and beyond to achieve impact within and outside of their work.
- The TechnologyOne Lifetime Achievement Award is for an exceptional individual who has worked tirelessly over the years to deliver impact through higher education and made an outstanding contribution to the sector. Kindly supported by TechnologyOne.
The shortlist and winner for each award category will be decided by a dedicated panel of experts from across the sector. Our panel spans higher education, with members from sector press, government and sector bodies.